Networks and geography in the economics of knowledge flows
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Quality & Quantity.
Volume (Year): 45 (2011)
Issue (Month): 5 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pierre-Alexandre Balland & Mathijs de Vaan & Ron Boschma, 2011.
"The Dynamics of Interfirm Networks along the Industry Life Cycle: The Case of the Global Video Games Industry 1987-2007,"
Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG)
1114, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Aug 2011.
- Pierre-Alexandre Balland & Mathijs De Vaan & Ron Boschma, 2013. "The dynamics of interfirm networks along the industry life cycle: The case of the global video game industry, 1987--2007," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(5), pages 741-765, September.
- TamÃ¡s SebestyÃ©n & Attila Varga, 2012.
"Research Productivity and the Quality of Interregional Knowledge Networks,"
Working Papers, University of PÃ©cs, Department of Economics and Regional Studies
2012/2, University of PÃ©cs, Department of Economics and Regional Studies, revised Jun 2012.
- Tamás Sebestyén & Attila Varga, 2013. "Research productivity and the quality of interregional knowledge networks," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 51(1), pages 155-189, August.
- Anne Ter Wal, 2011. "Networks and geography in the economics of knowledge flows: a commentary," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, Springer, vol. 45(5), pages 1059-1063, August.
- Rosina Moreno & Ernest Miguélez, 2012.
"A Relational Approach To The Geography Of Innovation: A Typology Of Regions,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(3), pages 492-516, 07.
- Rosina Moreno & Ernest Miguélez, 2011. "A relational approach to the geography of innovation: a typology of regions," IREA Working Papers 201121, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Oct 2011.
- Pierre-Alexandre Balland & José Antonio Belso-Martínez & Andrea Morrison, 2014. "The Dynamics of Technical and Business Networks in Industrial Clusters: Embeddedness, status or proximity?," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1412, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Apr 2014.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.