Combining the Fuzzy Analytic Hierarchy Process and the fuzzy Delphi method for developing critical competences of electronic commerce professional managers
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Quality & Quantity.
Volume (Year): 45 (2011)
Issue (Month): 4 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Buckley, James J. & Feuring, Thomas & Hayashi, Yoichi, 2001. "Fuzzy hierarchical analysis revisited," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 129(1), pages 48-64, February.
- Jasper Van Loo & Judith Semeijn, 2004. "Defining and Measuring Competences: An Application to Graduate Surveys," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 331-349, June.
- I. Bomze & W. Gutjahr, 1995. "Estimating qualifications in a self-evaluating group," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 241-250, August.
- M. Buscema & S. Terzi & G. Maurelli & M. Capriotti & V. Carlei, 2006. "The Smart Library Architecture of an Orientation Portal," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 40(6), pages 911-933, December.
- Sanchez, Ron, 2004. "Understanding competence-based management: Identifying and managing five modes of competence," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(5), pages 518-532, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.