Assessment of decision-making regarding market entry/exit for technology innovation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Quality & Quantity.
Volume (Year): 44 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robin Mason & Helen Weeds, 2000.
"Networks, Options and Preemption,"
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers
1721, Econometric Society.
- Mason, R. & Weeds, H., 2000. "Networks, options and preemptions," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 0013, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Mason, R. & Weeds, H., 2000. "Networks, Options and Preemption," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 575, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Mauer, David C. & Ott, Steven H., 1995. "Investment under Uncertainty: The Case of Replacement Investment Decisions," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 30(04), pages 581-605, December.
- Tyrone Lin & Chuan-Chuan Ko & Chien-Yi Liao, 2006. "Applying Game Options in a Loan Exit Model," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 40(4), pages 561-575, 08.
- Lambrecht, Bart & Perraudin, William, 2003. "Real options and preemption under incomplete information," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 619-643, February.
- McDonald, Robert & Siegel, Daniel, 1986. "The Value of Waiting to Invest," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 101(4), pages 707-27, November.
- Huisman, K.J.M. & Kort, P.M., 2000.
"Strategic Technology Adoptation Taking into Account Future Technological Improvements: A Real Options Approach,"
2000-52, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Huisman, Kuno J. M. & Kort, Peter M., 2004. "Strategic technology adoption taking into account future technological improvements: A real options approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 159(3), pages 705-728, December.
- Huisman, K.J.M. & Kort, P.M., 2004. "Strategic technology adoption taking into account future technological improvements: A real options approach," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-140879, Tilburg University.
- Childs, Paul D. & Mauer, David C. & Ott, Steven H., 2005. "Interactions of corporate financing and investment decisions: The effects of agency conflicts," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 667-690, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.