Some practical aspects of qualitative data analysis: One way of organising the cognitive processes associated with the generation of grounded theory
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Quality and Quantity.
Volume (Year): 15 (1981)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Howells, John, 1995. "A socio-cognitive approach to innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 883-894, November.
- Lee, Frederic, 2011. "The making of heterodox microeconomics," MPRA Paper 30907, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Durocher, Sylvain & Fortin, Anne & Cote, Louise, 2007. "Users' participation in the accounting standard-setting process: A theory-building study," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-2), pages 29-59.
- Erica Hallebone, 1992. "Use of typologies for ‘measuring’ self-identity change: methodological issues in longitudinal qualitative research," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 1-17, February.
- Sylvain Durocher, 2009. "The future of interpretive accounting research: The contribution of McCracken's (1988) approach," Qualitative Research in Accounting & Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 6(3), pages 137-159, August.
- Olivero, Nadia & Lunt, Peter, 2004. "Privacy versus willingness to disclose in e-commerce exchanges: The effect of risk awareness on the relative role of trust and control," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 243-262, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.