Some practical aspects of qualitative data analysis: One way of organising the cognitive processes associated with the generation of grounded theory
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Quality and Quantity.
Volume (Year): 15 (1981)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erica Hallebone, 1992. "Use of typologies for ‘measuring’ self-identity change: methodological issues in longitudinal qualitative research," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 1-17, February.
- Lee, Frederic, 2011. "The making of heterodox microeconomics," MPRA Paper 30907, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sylvain Durocher, 2009. "The future of interpretive accounting research: The contribution of McCracken's (1988) approach," Qualitative Research in Accounting & Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 6(3), pages 137-159, August.
- Durocher, Sylvain & Fortin, Anne & Cote, Louise, 2007. "Users' participation in the accounting standard-setting process: A theory-building study," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-2), pages 29-59.
- Howells, John, 1995. "A socio-cognitive approach to innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 883-894, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.