Item Selection in Multidimensional Computerized Adaptive Testing—Gaining Information from Different Angles
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 76 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hua-Hua Chang & Zhiliang Ying, 2008. "To Weight or Not to Weight? Balancing Influence of Initial Items in Adaptive Testing," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 73(3), pages 441-450, September.
- Hua-Hua Chang & William Stout, 1993. "The asymptotic posterior normality of the latent trait in an IRT model," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 58(1), pages 37-52, March.
- Daniel Segall, 1996. "Multidimensional adaptive testing," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 61(2), pages 331-354, June.
- Joris Mulder & Wim Linden, 2009. "Multidimensional Adaptive Testing with Optimal Design Criteria for Item Selection," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 74(2), pages 273-296, June.
- Bernard Veldkamp & Wim Linden, 2002. "Multidimensional adaptive testing with constraints on test content," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 67(4), pages 575-588, December.
- Wim Linden, 1998. "Bayesian item selection criteria for adaptive testing," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 63(2), pages 201-216, June.
- Ying Cheng, 2009. "When Cognitive Diagnosis Meets Computerized Adaptive Testing: CD-CAT," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 74(4), pages 619-632, December.
- Daniel Segall, 2001. "General ability measurement: An application of multidimensional item response theory," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 66(1), pages 79-97, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.