Kullback–Leibler Information and Its Applications in Multi-Dimensional Adaptive Testing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 76 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Daniel Segall, 2001. "General ability measurement: An application of multidimensional item response theory," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 66(1), pages 79-97, March.
- Hua-Hua Chang & Jinming Zhang, 2002. "Hypergeometric family and item overlap rates in computerized adaptive testing," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 67(3), pages 387-398, September.
- Hua-Hua Chang & William Stout, 1993. "The asymptotic posterior normality of the latent trait in an IRT model," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 58(1), pages 37-52, March.
- Bernard Veldkamp & Wim Linden, 2002. "Multidimensional adaptive testing with constraints on test content," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 67(4), pages 575-588, December.
- Joris Mulder & Wim Linden, 2009. "Multidimensional Adaptive Testing with Optimal Design Criteria for Item Selection," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 74(2), pages 273-296, June.
- Hua-Hua Chang, 1996. "The asymptotic posterior normality of the latent trait for polytomous IRT models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 61(3), pages 445-463, September.
- Daniel Segall, 1996. "Multidimensional adaptive testing," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 61(2), pages 331-354, June.
- Lihua Yao, 2012. "Multidimensional CAT Item Selection Methods for Domain Scores and Composite Scores: Theory and Applications," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 77(3), pages 495-523, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.