Multidimensional Adaptive Testing with Optimal Design Criteria for Item Selection
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 74 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bernard Veldkamp & Wim Linden, 2002. "Multidimensional adaptive testing with constraints on test content," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 67(4), pages 575-588, December.
- Daniel Segall, 1996. "Multidimensional adaptive testing," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 61(2), pages 331-354, June.
- Chun Wang & Hua-Hua Chang, 2011. "Item Selection in Multidimensional Computerized Adaptive Testing—Gaining Information from Different Angles," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 76(3), pages 363-384, July.
- Crabbe, Marjolein & Vandebroek, Martina, 2013. "Computerized adaptive testing for the random weights linear logistic test model," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/390712, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Chun Wang & Hua-Hua Chang & Keith Boughton, 2011. "Kullback–Leibler Information and Its Applications in Multi-Dimensional Adaptive Testing," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 76(1), pages 13-39, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.