A New Concurrent Calibration Method for Nonequivalent Group Design under Nonrandom Assignment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 74 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Frederic Lord, 1974. "Estimation of latent ability and item parameters when there are omitted responses," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 247-264, June.
- Takahiro Hoshino, 2007. "Doubly Robust-Type Estimation for Covariate Adjustment in Latent Variable Modeling," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 72(4), pages 535-549, December.
- Takahiro Hoshino & Hiroshi Kurata & Kazuo Shigemasu, 2006. "A Propensity Score Adjustment for Multiple Group Structural Equation Modeling," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 71(4), pages 691-712, December.
- Hoshino, Takahiro, 2008. "A Bayesian propensity score adjustment for latent variable modeling and MCMC algorithm," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 1413-1429, January.
- Sandip Sinharay & Paul Holland, 2010. "The Missing Data Assumptions of the NEAT Design and their Implications for Test Equating," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 75(2), pages 309-327, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.