Synthesis of variance
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 6 (1941)
Issue (Month): 5 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- A. Colin Cameron & Jonah B. Gelbach & Douglas L. Miller, 2008.
"Bootstrap-Based Improvements for Inference with Clustered Errors,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 90(3), pages 414-427, August.
- A. Colin Cameron & Jonah B. Gelbach & Douglas L. Miller, 2007. "Bootstrap-Based Improvements for Inference with Clustered Errors," NBER Technical Working Papers 0344, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Doug Miller & A. Colin Cameron & Jonah B. Gelbach, 2006. "Bootstrap-Based Improvements for Inference with Clustered Errors," Working Papers 621, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Devan Mehrotra, 2004. "A cautionary note on the analysis of randomized block designs with a few missing values," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 51-66, January.
- Bura, Efstathia & Cook, R. Dennis, 2003. "Rank estimation in reduced-rank regression," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 159-176, October.
- Escanciano, J. Carlos & Velasco, Carlos, 2006.
"Generalized spectral tests for the martingale difference hypothesis,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 134(1), pages 151-185, September.
- J. Carlos Escanciano & Carlos Velasco, 2003. "Generalized Spectral Tests For The Martingale Difference Hypothesis," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws035212, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- J. Davenport & J. Webster, 1975. "The Behrens-Fisher problem, an old solution revisited," Metrika, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 47-54, December.
- Zeng, Peng, 2011. "A link-free method for testing the significance of predictors," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 102(3), pages 550-562, March.
- Aryal, Subhash & Bhaumik, Dulal K. & Mathew, Thomas & Gibbons, Robert D., 2014. "An optimal test for variance components of multivariate mixed-effects linear models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 166-178.
- Julia Volaufova, 2009. "Heteroscedastic ANOVA: old p values, new views," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 50(4), pages 943-962, August.
- Donsig Jang & John L. Eltinge, 2009. "Use of Within-Primary-Sample-Unit Variances to Assess the Stability of a Standard Design-Based Variance Estimator," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 6510, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Katayama, Shota & Kano, Yutaka & Srivastava, Muni S., 2013. "Asymptotic distributions of some test criteria for the mean vector with fewer observations than the dimension," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 410-421.
- Bentler, Peter M. & Xie, Jun, 2000. "Corrections to test statistics in principal Hessian directions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 381-389, May.
- Fang, Kai-Tai & Wang, Song-Gui & Wei, Gang, 2001. "A stratified sampling model in spherical feature inspection using coordinate measuring machines," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 25-34, January.
- Yuan, Ke-Hai & Chan, Wai, 2008. "Structural equation modeling with near singular covariance matrices," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(10), pages 4842-4858, June.
- Marsha Schroeder & A. Ralph Hakstian, 1990. "Inferential procedures for multifaceted coefficients of generalizability," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 55(3), pages 429-447, September.
- Joseph Fleiss, 1970. "Estimating the reliability of interview data," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 143-162, June.
- Chiou, Paul, 1997. "Interval estimation of scale parameters following a pre-test for two exponential distributions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 477-489, February.
- Pan, Wei, 2002. "Approximate confidence intervals for one proportion and difference of two proportions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 143-157, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.