Geometric representation of association between categories
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 69 (2004)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Frank Busing & Patrick Groenen & Willem Heiser, 2005. "Avoiding degeneracy in multidimensional unfolding by penalizing on the coefficient of variation," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 70(1), pages 71-98, March.
- Yoshio Takane, 1987. "Analysis of contingency tables by ideal point discriminant analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 52(4), pages 493-513, December.
- Henk Kelderman & Carl Rijkes, 1994. "Loglinear multidimensional IRT models for polytomously scored items," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 59(2), pages 149-176, June.
- K. Deun & P. Groenen & W. Heiser & F. Busing & L. Delbeke, 2005. "Interpreting degenerate solutions in unfolding by use of the vector model and the compensatory distance model," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 70(1), pages 45-69, March.
- Geert Soete & Willem Heiser, 1993. "A latent class unfolding model for analyzing single stimulus preference ratings," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 58(4), pages 545-565, December.
- Joseph Kruskal & Roger Shepard, 1974. "A nonmetric variety of linear factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 123-157, June.
- Forrest Young & Yoshio Takane & Jan Leeuw, 1978. "The principal components of mixed measurement level multivariate data: An alternating least squares method with optimal scaling features," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 279-281, June.
- Mark Rooij & Willem Heiser, 2005. "Graphical representations and odds ratios in a distance-association model for the analysis of cross-classified data," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 70(1), pages 99-122, March.
- Michael Greenacre, 1988. "Clustering the rows and columns of a contingency table," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 39-51, March.
- Sik-Yum Lee & Wai-Yin Poon & P. Bentler, 1992. "Structural equation models with continuous and polytomous variables," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 57(1), pages 89-105, March.
- Boris Mirkin & Phipps Arabie & Lawrence Hubert, 1995. "Additive two-mode clustering: The error-variance approach revisited," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 243-263, September.
- Heiser, Willem J. & Meulman, Jacqueline, 1983. "Analyzing rectangular tables by joint and constrained multidimensional scaling," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1-2), pages 139-167.
- Fionn Murtagh, 2009. "The Remarkable Simplicity of Very High Dimensional Data: Application of Model-Based Clustering," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 249-277, December.
- Adi Ben-Israel & Cem Iyigun, 2008. "Probabilistic D-Clustering," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 5-26, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.