Derivative free gradient projection algorithms for rotation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 69 (2004)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert Jennrich, 2002. "A simple general method for oblique rotation," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 67(1), pages 7-19, March.
- Bhattacharjee, Arnab & Jensen-Butler, Chris, 2011.
"Estimation of the Spatial Weights Matrix under Structural Constraints,"
SIRE Discussion Papers
2011-48, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Arnab Bhattacharjee & Chris Jensen-Butler, 2011. "Estimation of the Spatial Weights Matrix under Structural Constraints," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 254, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Bhattacharjee, Arnab & Jensen-Butler, Chris, 2013. "Estimation of the spatial weights matrix under structural constraints," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 617-634.
- Robert Jennrich, 2006. "Rotation to Simple Loadings Using Component Loss Functions: The Oblique Case," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 71(1), pages 173-191, March.
- Arnab Bhattacharjee & Sean Holly, 2006. "Taking Personalities out of Monetary Policy Decision Making? Interactions, Heterogeneity and Committee Decisions in the Bank of Englandâ€™s MPC," CDMA Working Paper Series 200612, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.