Global and local covert visual attention: Evidence from a bayesian hidden markov model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 68 (2003)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- C. P. Robert & T. Rydén & D. M. Titterington, 2000. "Bayesian inference in hidden Markov models through the reversible jump Markov chain Monte Carlo method," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 62(1), pages 57-75.
- Rik Pieters & Luk Warlop & Michel Wedel, 2002. "Breaking Through the Clutter: Benefits of Advertisement Originality and Familiarity for Brand Attention and Memory," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(6), pages 765-781, June.
- Gary Feng, 2003. "From eye movement to cognition: Toward a general framework of inference comment on Liechty et al., 2003," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 68(4), pages 551-556, December.
- Erik Reichle & Jessica Nelson, 2003. "Local vs. global covert visual attention: Are two states necessary? Comment on Liechty et al., 2003," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 68(4), pages 543-549, December.
- Sam Hui & Eric Bradlow, 2012. "Bayesian multi-resolution spatial analysis with applications to marketing," Quantitative Marketing and Economics, Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 419-452, December.
- Michel Wedel & Rik Pieters & John Liechty, 2003. "Evidence for covert attention switching from eye-movements. Reply to commentaries on Liechty et al., 2003," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 68(4), pages 557-562, December.
- Oded Netzer & Olivier Toubia & Eric Bradlow & Ely Dahan & Theodoros Evgeniou & Fred Feinberg & Eleanor Feit & Sam Hui & Joseph Johnson & John Liechty & James Orlin & Vithala Rao, 2008. "Beyond conjoint analysis: Advances in preference measurement," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 337-354, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.