A taxonomy of latent structure assumptions for probability matrix decomposition models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 68 (2003)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Eric Maris & Paul Boeck & Iven Mechelen, 1996. "Probability matrix decomposition models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 61(1), pages 7-29, March.
- Matthew Stephens, 2000. "Dealing with label switching in mixture models," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 62(4), pages 795-809.
- E. Maris, 1999. "Estimating multiple classification latent class models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 64(2), pages 187-212, June.
- Meulders, Michel & Boeck, Paul De & Mechelen, Iven Van, 2001. "Probability matrix decomposition models and main-effects generalized linear models for the analysis of replicated binary associations," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 217-233, December.
- Iwin Leenen & Iven Mechelen & Andrew Gelman & Stijn Knop, 2008. "Bayesian Hierarchical Classes Analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 73(1), pages 39-64, March.
- Meulders, Michel & De Boeck, Paul & Realo, Anu, 2009. "The Circumplex Theory of National Pride," Working Papers 2009/41, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.