Statistical inference of minimum rank factor analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 67 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Louis Guttman, 1958. "To what extent can communalities reduce rank?," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 23(4), pages 297-308, December.
- K. Jöreskog, 1967. "Some contributions to maximum likelihood factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 32(4), pages 443-482, December.
- Alexander Shapiro, 1982. "Rank-reducibility of a symmetric matrix and sampling theory of minimum trace factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 187-199, June.
- P. Bentler & J. Woodward, 1980. "Inequalities among lower bounds to reliability: With applications to test construction and factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 249-267, June.
- Alexander Shapiro & Jos Berge, 2000. "The asymptotic bias of minimum trace factor analysis, with applications to the greatest lower bound to reliability," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 65(3), pages 413-425, September.
- James Albrecht & Axel Anderson & Susan Vroman, 2007.
"Search by Committee,"
gueconwpa~07-07-09, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Egbendewe-Mondzozo, Aklesso & Higgins, Lindsey M. & Shaw, W. Douglass, 2010. "Red-light cameras at intersections: Estimating preferences using a stated choice model," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 44(5), pages 281-290, June.
- Dirk Tasche, 2011. "Bayesian estimation of probabilities of default for low default portfolios," Papers 1112.5550, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2013.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.