Statistical inference of minimum rank factor analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 67 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alexander Shapiro, 1982. "Rank-reducibility of a symmetric matrix and sampling theory of minimum trace factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 187-199, June.
- Louis Guttman, 1958. "To what extent can communalities reduce rank?," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 23(4), pages 297-308, December.
- Alexander Shapiro & Jos Berge, 2000. "The asymptotic bias of minimum trace factor analysis, with applications to the greatest lower bound to reliability," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 65(3), pages 413-425, September.
- P. Bentler & J. Woodward, 1980. "Inequalities among lower bounds to reliability: With applications to test construction and factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 249-267, June.
- K. Jöreskog, 1967. "Some contributions to maximum likelihood factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 32(4), pages 443-482, December.
- Albrecht, James & Anderson, Axel Z. & Vroman, Susan, 2007.
"Search by Committee,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3137, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Egbendewe-Mondzozo, Aklesso & Higgins, Lindsey M. & Shaw, W. Douglass, 2010. "Red-light cameras at intersections: Estimating preferences using a stated choice model," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 44(5), pages 281-290, June.
- Dirk Tasche, 2011. "Bayesian estimation of probabilities of default for low default portfolios," Papers 1112.5550, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2013.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.