A simple general method for oblique rotation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 67 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Charles Crawford & George Ferguson, 1970. "A general rotation criterion and its use in orthogonal rotation," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 321-332, September.
- Henk Kiers, 1994. "Simplimax: Oblique rotation to an optimal target with simple structure," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 59(4), pages 567-579, December.
- Douglas Clarkson & Robert Jennrich, 1988. "Quartic rotation criteria and algorithms," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 53(2), pages 251-259, June.
- R. Jennrich & P. Sampson, 1966. "Rotation for simple loadings," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 313-323, September.
- Robert Jennrich, 2004. "Derivative free gradient projection algorithms for rotation," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 69(3), pages 475-480, September.
- Hironori Satomura & Kohei Adachi, 2013. "Oblique Rotaton in Canonical Correlation Analysis Reformulated as Maximizing the Generalized Coefficient of Determination," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 78(3), pages 526-537, July.
- Glover, Wiljeana J. & Farris, Jennifer A. & Van Aken, Eileen M. & Doolen, Toni L., 2011. "Critical success factors for the sustainability of Kaizen event human resource outcomes: An empirical study," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 132(2), pages 197-213, August.
- Robert Jennrich & Peter Bentler, 2012. "Exploratory Bi-factor Analysis: The Oblique Case," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 77(3), pages 442-454, July.
- Kohei Adachi, 2011. "Constrained principal component analysis of standardized data for biplots with unit-length variable vectors," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 23-36, April.
- Robert Boik, 2008. "Newton Algorithms for Analytic Rotation: an Implicit Function Approach," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 73(2), pages 231-259, June.
- Lorenzo-Seva, U. & van de Velden, M. & Kiers, H.A.L., 2007. "Oblique rotation in correspondence analysis: a step forward in the simplest interpretation," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2007-25, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Peter Bentler & Jan Leeuw, 2011. "Factor Analysis via Components Analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 76(3), pages 461-470, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.