Identifiability of nonlinear logistic test models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 66 (2001)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gabrielsen, Arne, 1978. "Consistency and identifiability," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 261-263, October.
- René Butter & Paul Boeck & Norman Verhelst, 1998. "An item response model with internal restrictions on item difficulty," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 63(1), pages 47-63, March.
- Bekker, Paul A., 1989. "Identification in restricted factor models and the evaluation of rank conditions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 5-16, May.
- Gunter Maris & Timo Bechger, 2004. "Equivalent MIRID models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 69(4), pages 627-639, December.
- Ernesto San Martín & Alejandro Jara & Jean-Marie Rolin & Michel Mouchart, 2011. "On the Bayesian Nonparametric Generalization of IRT-Type Models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 76(3), pages 385-409, July.
- Timo Bechger & Huub Verstralen & Norman Verhelst & Gunter Maris, 2004. "Equivalent LLTMS: A rejoinder," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 69(2), pages 317-318, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.