Sensitivity analysis of structural equation models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 61 (1996)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Yutaka Tanaka & Yoshimasa Odaka, 1989. "Influential observations in principal factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 54(3), pages 475-485, September.
- Karl Jöreskog, 1978. "Structural analysis of covariance and correlation matrices," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 43(4), pages 443-477, December.
- Tanaka, Yutaka & Zhang, Fanghong & Mori, Yuichi, 2003. "Local influence in principal component analysis: relationship between the local influence and influence function approaches revisited," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 44(1-2), pages 143-160, October.
- Sik-Yum Lee & Nian-Sheng Tang, 2004. "Local influence analysis of nonlinear structural equation models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 69(4), pages 573-592, December.
- Lu, Bin & Song, Xin-Yuan, 2006. "Local influence analysis of multivariate probit latent variable models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 97(8), pages 1783-1798, September.
- Sik-Yum Lee & Liang Xu, 2003. "On local influence analysis of full information item factor models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 68(3), pages 339-360, September.
- Joost M.E. Pennings & Raymond M. Leuthold, 1999. "Commodity Futures Contract Viability: A Multidisciplinary Approach," Finance 9905002, EconWPA.
- Lee, Sik-Yum & Lu, Bin & Song, Xin-Yuan, 2006. "Assessing local influence for nonlinear structural equation models with ignorable missing data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(5), pages 1356-1377, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.