Sensitivity analysis of structural equation models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 61 (1996)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Yutaka Tanaka & Yoshimasa Odaka, 1989. "Influential observations in principal factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, Springer, vol. 54(3), pages 475-485, September.
- Karl JÃ¶reskog, 1978. "Structural analysis of covariance and correlation matrices," Psychometrika, Springer, Springer, vol. 43(4), pages 443-477, December.
- Joost M.E. Pennings & Raymond M. Leuthold, 1999. "Commodity Futures Contract Viability: A Multidisciplinary Approach," Finance, EconWPA 9905002, EconWPA.
- Lee, Sik-Yum & Lu, Bin & Song, Xin-Yuan, 2006. "Assessing local influence for nonlinear structural equation models with ignorable missing data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 50(5), pages 1356-1377, March.
- Tanaka, Yutaka & Zhang, Fanghong & Mori, Yuichi, 2003. "Local influence in principal component analysis: relationship between the local influence and influence function approaches revisited," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 44(1-2), pages 143-160, October.
- Lu, Bin & Song, Xin-Yuan, 2006. "Local influence analysis of multivariate probit latent variable models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 97(8), pages 1783-1798, September.
- Sik-Yum Lee & Nian-Sheng Tang, 2004. "Local influence analysis of nonlinear structural equation models," Psychometrika, Springer, Springer, vol. 69(4), pages 573-592, December.
- Sik-Yum Lee & Liang Xu, 2003. "On local influence analysis of full information item factor models," Psychometrika, Springer, Springer, vol. 68(3), pages 339-360, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.