An irt-based model for dichotomous longitudinal data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 54 (1989)
Issue (Month): 4 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Erling Andersen, 1973. "A goodness of fit test for the rasch model," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 123-140, March.
- Gerhard Fischer, 1987. "Applying the principles of specific objectivity and of generalizability to the measurement of change," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 52(4), pages 565-587, December.
- Anton Formann, 1986. "A note on the computation of the second-order derivatives of the elementary symmetric functions in the rasch model," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 335-339, June.
- Gerhard Fischer, 1981. "On the existence and uniqueness of maximum-likelihood estimates in the Rasch model," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 59-77, March.
- Anton Formann & Ivo Ponocny, 2002. "Latent change classes in dichotomous data," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 67(3), pages 437-457, September.
- Thorsten Meiser, 1996. "Loglinear Rasch models for the analysis of stability and change," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 61(4), pages 629-645, December.
- Gerhard Fischer, 1995. "Some neglected problems in IRT," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 60(4), pages 459-487, December.
- Gerhard Fischer & Ivo Ponocny, 1994. "An extension of the partial credit model with an application to the measurement of change," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 59(2), pages 177-192, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.