Weighted likelihood estimation of ability in item response theory
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 54 (1989)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Andrich, 2010. "Sufficiency and Conditional Estimation of Person Parameters in the Polytomous Rasch Model," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 75(2), pages 292-308, June.
- Michael Fertig, 2003. "Who’s to Blame? The Determinants of German Students’ Achievement in the PISA 2000 Study," RWI Discussion Papers 0004, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung.
- Michael Fertig, 2004. "What Can We Learn From International Student Performance Studies? Some Methodological Remarks," RWI Discussion Papers 0023, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung.
- Fertig, Michael, 2003. "Who's to Blame? The Determinants of German Students' Achievement in the PISA 2000 Study," IZA Discussion Papers 739, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Seonghoon Kim, 2012. "A Note on the Reliability Coefficients for Item Response Model-Based Ability Estimates," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 77(1), pages 153-162, January.
- Fischer, Justina A.V., 2007. "The Impact of Direct Democracy on Public Education: Evidence for Swiss Students in Reading, Mathematics and Natural Science," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 688, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Michela Battauz & Ruggero Bellio, 2011. "Structural Modeling of Measurement Error in Generalized Linear Models with Rasch Measures as Covariates," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 76(1), pages 40-56, January.
- Fertig, Michael, 2003.
"Educational Production, Endogenous Peer Group Formation and Class Composition - Evidence from the PISA 2000 Study,"
Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003
76, Royal Economic Society.
- Fertig, Michael, 2003. "Educational Production, Endogenous Peer Group Formation and Class Composition – Evidence from the PISA 2000 Study," IZA Discussion Papers 714, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ivo Molenaar, 1998. "Data, model, conclusion, doing it again," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 63(4), pages 315-340, December.
- Ogasawara, Haruhiko, 2013. "Asymptotic cumulants of ability estimators using fallible item parameters," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 144-162.
- Fumiko Samejima, 1997. "Departure from normal assumptions: A promise for future psychometrics with substantive mathematical modeling," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 62(4), pages 471-493, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.