Two-group classification in latent trait theory: Scores with monotone likelihood ratio
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 53 (1988)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xueli Xu & Jeff Douglas, 2006. "Computerized adaptive testing under nonparametric IRT models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 71(1), pages 121-137, March.
- Klaas Sijtsma & Rob Meijer, 2001. "The person response function as a tool in person-fit research," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 66(2), pages 191-207, June.
- L. Ark, 2005. "Stochastic Ordering Of the Latent Trait by the Sum Score Under Various Polytomous IRT Models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 70(2), pages 283-304, June.
- Johnson, Matthew S., 2007. "Modeling dichotomous item responses with free-knot splines," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(9), pages 4178-4192, May.
- Bas Hemker & L. Andries van der Ark & Klaas Sijtsma, 2001. "On measurement properties of continuation ratio models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 66(4), pages 487-506, December.
- Leonard Paas & Klaas Sijtsma, 2008. "Nonparametric item response theory for investigating dimensionality of marketing scales: A SERVQUAL application," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 157-170, June.
- Bas Hemker & Klaas Sijtsma & Ivo Molenaar & Brian Junker, 1996. "Polytomous IRT models and monotone likelihood ratio of the total score," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 61(4), pages 679-693, December.
- Wim Linden, 1998. "Stochastic order in dichotomous item response models for fixed, adaptive, and multidimensional tests," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 63(3), pages 211-226, September.
- Herbert Hojtink & Ivo Molenaar, 1997. "A multidimensional item response model: Constrained latent class analysis using the gibbs sampler and posterior predictive checks," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 62(2), pages 171-189, June.
- L. Ark & Marcel Croon & Klaas Sijtsma, 2008. "Mokken Scale Analysis for Dichotomous Items Using Marginal Models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 73(2), pages 183-208, June.
- Wim Linden, 2000. "A test-theoretic approach to observed-score equating," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 65(4), pages 437-456, December.
- Samantha Bouwmeester & Klaas Sijtsma, 2004. "Measuring the ability of transitive reasoning, using product and strategy information," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 69(1), pages 123-146, March.
- Jules Ellis & Brian Junker, 1997. "Tail-measurability in monotone latent variable models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 62(4), pages 495-523, December.
- L. Andries van der Ark, . "Mokken Scale Analysis in R," Journal of Statistical Software, American Statistical Association, vol. 20(i11).
- Bas Hemker & Klaas Sijtsma & Ivo Molenaar & Brian Junker, 1997. "Stochastic ordering using the latent trait and the sum score in polytomous IRT models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 62(3), pages 331-347, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.