Latent trait models and dichotomization of graded responses
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 51 (1986)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Geoff Masters, 1982. "A rasch model for partial credit scoring," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 149-174, June.
- Erling Andersen, 1977. "Sufficient statistics and latent trait models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 69-81, March.
- Edw Roskam, 1995. "Graded responses and joining categories: a rejoinder to Andrich' “models for measurement, precision, and nondichotomization of graded responses”," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 60(1), pages 27-35, March.
- Edward Roskam & Paul Jansen, 1989. "Conditions for rasch-dichotomizability of the unidimensional polytomous rasch model," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 54(2), pages 317-332, June.
- Mark Wilson & Geofferey Masters, 1993. "The partial credit model and null categories," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 58(1), pages 87-99, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.