Simulating multivariate nonnormal distributions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 48 (1983)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Henry Kaiser & Kern Dickman, 1962. "Sample and population score matrices and sample correlation matrices from an arbitrary population correlation matrix," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 179-182, June.
- Nagahara, Yuichi, 2004. "A method of simulating multivariate nonnormal distributions by the Pearson distribution system and estimation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 1-29, August.
- Weathers, Danny & Sharma, Subhash & Niedrich, Ronald W., 2005. "The impact of the number of scale points, dispositional factors, and the status quo decision heuristic on scale reliability and response accuracy," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(11), pages 1516-1524, November.
- Ringle, Christian M. & Götz, Oliver & Wetzels, Martin & Wilson, Bradley, 2009.
"On the Use of Formative Measurement Specifications in Structural Equation Modeling: A Monte Carlo Simulation Study to Compare Covariance-Based and Partial Least Squares Model Estimation Methodologies,"
014, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Ringle, Christian M. & Götz, Oliver & Wetzels, Martin & Wilson, Bradley, 2009. "On the Use of Formative Measurement Specifications in Structural Equation Modeling: A Monte Carlo Simulation Study to Compare Covariance-Based and Partial Least Squares Model Estimation Methodologies," MPRA Paper 15390, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Todd Headrick & Shlomo Sawilowsky, 1999. "Simulating correlated multivariate nonnormal distributions: Extending the fleishman power method," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 64(1), pages 25-35, March.
- Doumpos, Michael & Zopounidis, Constantin, 2004. "Developing sorting models using preference disaggregation analysis: An experimental investigation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 154(3), pages 585-598, May.
- Headrick, Todd C., 2002. "Fast fifth-order polynomial transforms for generating univariate and multivariate nonnormal distributions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 685-711, October.
- Mishra, SK, 2004. "On generating correlated random variables with a given valid or invalid Correlation matrix," MPRA Paper 1782, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Todd C. Headrick & Yanyan Sheng & Flaviu-Adrian Hodis, . "Numerical Computing and Graphics for the Power Method Transformation Using Mathematica," Journal of Statistical Software, American Statistical Association, vol. 19(i03).
- Pesaran, M. Hashem & Yamagata, Takashi, 2012.
"Testing CAPM with a Large Number of Assets,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6469, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mahul, Olivier, 2002. "Hedging Price Risk in the Presence of Crop Yield and Revenue Insurance," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24881, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Headrick, Todd C. & Mugdadi, Abdel, 2006. "On simulating multivariate non-normal distributions from the generalized lambda distribution," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(11), pages 3343-3353, July.
- Robert O'Brien & Pamela Homer, 1987. "Corrections for coarsely categorized measures: LISREL's polyserial and polychoric correlations," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 21(4), pages 349-360, December.
- Pesaran, M. H. & Yamagata, T., 2012. "Testing CAPM with a Large Number of Assets (Updated 28th March 2012)," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1210, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Mahul, Olivier, 2002. "Hedging Price Risk In The Presence Of Crop Yield And Revenue Insurance," 2002 Conference, April 22-23, 2002, St. Louis, Missouri 19070, NCR-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
- Ke-Hai Yuan & Peter Bentler, 2002. "On robusiness of the normal-theory based asymptotic distributions of three reliability coefficient estimates," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 67(2), pages 251-259, June.
- Ali A. Al-Subaihi, . "Simulating Correlated Multivariate Pseudorandom Numbers," Journal of Statistical Software, American Statistical Association, vol. 9(i04).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.