Gennclus: New models for general nonhierarchical clustering analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 47 (1982)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas Eckes & Peter Orlik, 1993. "An error variance approach to two-mode hierarchical clustering," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 51-74, January.
- Anil Chaturvedi & J. Carroll, 1994. "An alternating combinatorial optimization approach to fitting the INDCLUS and generalized INDCLUS models," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 155-170, September.
- Wayne DeSarbo & Kamel Jedidi & Joel Steckel, 1991. "A stochastic multidimensional scaling procedure for the empirical determination of convex indifference curves for preference/choice analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 56(2), pages 279-307, June.
- Wayne DeSarbo & Richard Oliver & Arvind Rangaswamy, 1989. "A simulated annealing methodology for clusterwise linear regression," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 54(4), pages 707-736, September.
- Wayne DeSarbo & J. Carroll & Linda Clark & Paul Green, 1984. "Synthesized clustering: A method for amalgamating alternative clustering bases with differential weighting of variables," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 49(1), pages 57-78, March.
- Ana Oliveira-Brochado & Francisco Vitorino Martins, 2008. "Aspectos Metodológicos da Segmentação de Mercado: Base de Segmentação e Métodos de Classificação," FEP Working Papers 261, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Boris Mirkin & Phipps Arabie & Lawrence Hubert, 1995. "Additive two-mode clustering: The error-variance approach revisited," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 243-263, September.
- Joachim Harloff, 2011. "Extracting cover sets from free fuzzy sorting data," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 45(6), pages 1445-1457, October.
- Paul Boeck & Seymour Rosenberg, 1988. "Hierarchical classes: Model and data analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 53(3), pages 361-381, September.
- Simon Blanchard & Daniel Aloise & Wayne DeSarbo, 2012. "The Heterogeneous P-Median Problem for Categorization Based Clustering," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 77(4), pages 741-762, October.
- Wayne DeSarbo & Michael Johnson & Ajay Manrai & Lalita Manrai & Elizabeth Edwards, 1992. "Tscale: A new multidimensional scaling procedure based on tversky's contrast model," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 57(1), pages 43-69, March.
- Joost Rosmalen & Patrick Groenen & Javier Trejos & William Castillo, 2009. "Optimization Strategies for Two-Mode Partitioning," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 155-181, August.
- Wayne DeSarbo & Ajay Manrai & Raymond Burke, 1990. "A nonspatial methodology for the analysis of two-way proximity data incorporating the distance-density hypothesis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 55(2), pages 229-253, June.
- Geert Soete & Wayne DeSarbo & George Furnas & J. Carroll, 1984. "The estimation of ultrametric and path length trees from rectangular proximity data," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 289-310, September.
- van Rosmalen, J.M. & Groenen, P.J.F. & Trejos, J. & Castilli, W., 2005. "Global Optimization strategies for two-mode clustering," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2005-33, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Wayne DeSarbo & Jaewun Cho, 1989. "A stochastic multidimensional scaling vector threshold model for the spatial representation of “pick any/n” data," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 54(1), pages 105-129, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.