Multicomponent latent trait models for ability tests
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 45 (1980)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Samuel Messick, 1972. "Beyond structure: In search of functional models of psychological process," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 37(4), pages 357-375, December.
- Gunter Maris & Eric Maris, 2002. "A MCMC-method for models with continuous latent responses," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 67(3), pages 335-350, September.
- Susan Embretson & Xiangdong Yang, 2013. "A Multicomponent Latent Trait Model for Diagnosis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 78(1), pages 14-36, January.
- Eric Maris, 1995. "Psychometric latent response models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 60(4), pages 523-547, December.
- Wim Linden, 2012. "On Compensation in Multidimensional Response Modeling," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 77(1), pages 21-30, January.
- E. Maris, 1999. "Estimating multiple classification latent class models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 64(2), pages 187-212, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.