Discussion of a set of points in terms of their mutual distances
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 3 (1938)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yoshio Takane & Henk Kiers & Jan Leeuw, 1995. "Component analysis with different sets of constraints on different dimensions," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 60(2), pages 259-280, June.
- J. Carroll, 1985. "Review," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 50(1), pages 133-140, March.
- Zha, Hongyuan & Zhang, Zhenyue, 2007. "Continuum Isomap for manifold learnings," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 184-200, September.
- Jacqueline Meulman, 1992. "The integration of multidimensional scaling and multivariate analysis with optimal transformations," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 57(4), pages 539-565, December.
- Joseph Zinnes & David MacKay, 1983. "Probabilistic multidimensional scaling: Complete and incomplete data," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 27-48, March.
- Francis Caillez & Pascale Kuntz, 1996. "A contribution to the study of the metric and Euclidean structures of dissimilarities," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 61(2), pages 241-253, June.
- Trosset, Michael W. & Priebe, Carey E., 2008. "The out-of-sample problem for classical multidimensional scaling," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(10), pages 4635-4642, June.
- Malone, Samuel W. & Tarazaga, Pablo & Trosset, Michael W., 2002. "Better initial configurations for metric multidimensional scaling," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 143-156, November.
- Samuel Messick, 1956. "An empirical evaluation of multidimensional successive intervals," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 21(4), pages 367-375, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.