A rank test for two group concordance
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 38 (1973)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Samuel Lyerly, 1952. "The average spearman rank correlation coefficient," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 421-428, December.
- Cooper, William W. & Gallegos, Armando & Granof, Michael H., 1995. "A Delphi study of goals and evaluation criteria of state and privately owned Latin American airlines," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 273-285, December.
- Miroslav Verbič & Franc Kuzmin, 2009.
"Coefficient of Structural Concordance and an Example of its Application: Labour Productivity and Wages in Slovenia,"
Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 56(2), pages 227-240, June.
- Verbic, Miroslav & Kuzmin, Franc, 2008. "Coefficient of Structural Concordance and an Example of its Application: Labour Productivity and Wages in Slovenia," MPRA Paper 25522, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xu Liqun, 2000. "A multistage ranking model," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 65(2), pages 217-231, June.
- Lawrence Hubert, 1984. "Statistical applications of linear assignment," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 49(4), pages 449-473, December.
- Herden, Gerhard & Pallack, Andreas, 2005. "Adequateness and interpretability of objective functions in ordinal data analysis," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 94(1), pages 19-69, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.