A scalar product model for the multidimensional scaling of choice
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 36 (1971)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Clyde Coombs & Richard Kao, 1960. "On a connection between factor analysis and multidimensional unfolding," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 219-231, September.
- John Ross & Norman Cliff, 1964. "A generalization of the interpoint distance model," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 167-176, June.
- Wayne DeSarbo & Jaewun Cho, 1989. "A stochastic multidimensional scaling vector threshold model for the spatial representation of “pick any/n” data," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 54(1), pages 105-129, March.
- Shizuhiko Nishisato & Wen-Jenn Sheu, 1984. "A note on dual scaling of successive categories data," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 49(4), pages 493-500, December.
- Yoshio Takane & Tadashi Shibayama, 1991. "Principal component analysis with external information on both subjects and variables," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 56(1), pages 97-120, March.
- Kohei Adachi, 2011. "Constrained principal component analysis of standardized data for biplots with unit-length variable vectors," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 23-36, April.
- Shizuhiko Nishisato, 1978. "Optimal scaling of paired comparison and rank order data: An alternative to guttman's formulation," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 263-271, June.
- Wayne DeSarbo & Kamel Jedidi & Joel Steckel, 1991. "A stochastic multidimensional scaling procedure for the empirical determination of convex indifference curves for preference/choice analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 56(2), pages 279-307, June.
- Shizuhiko Nishisato, 1984. "Forced classification: A simple application of a quantification method," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 49(1), pages 25-36, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.