A scalar product model for the multidimensional scaling of choice
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 36 (1971)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Clyde Coombs & Richard Kao, 1960. "On a connection between factor analysis and multidimensional unfolding," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 219-231, September.
- John Ross & Norman Cliff, 1964. "A generalization of the interpoint distance model," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 167-176, June.
- Shizuhiko Nishisato, 1984. "Forced classification: A simple application of a quantification method," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 49(1), pages 25-36, March.
- Shizuhiko Nishisato & Wen-Jenn Sheu, 1984. "A note on dual scaling of successive categories data," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 49(4), pages 493-500, December.
- Kohei Adachi, 2011. "Constrained principal component analysis of standardized data for biplots with unit-length variable vectors," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 23-36, April.
- Shizuhiko Nishisato, 1978. "Optimal scaling of paired comparison and rank order data: An alternative to guttman's formulation," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 263-271, June.
- Yoshio Takane & Tadashi Shibayama, 1991. "Principal component analysis with external information on both subjects and variables," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 56(1), pages 97-120, March.
- Wayne DeSarbo & Kamel Jedidi & Joel Steckel, 1991. "A stochastic multidimensional scaling procedure for the empirical determination of convex indifference curves for preference/choice analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 56(2), pages 279-307, June.
- Wayne DeSarbo & Jaewun Cho, 1989. "A stochastic multidimensional scaling vector threshold model for the spatial representation of “pick any/n” data," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 54(1), pages 105-129, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.