Orthogonal rotation algorithms
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 35 (1970)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Henry Kaiser, 1958. "The varimax criterion for analytic rotation in factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 187-200, September.
- Kiers, Henk A. L., 1998. "Three-way SIMPLIMAX for oblique rotation of the three-mode factor analysis core to simple structure," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 307-324, September.
- Henk Kiers, 1997. "Techniques for rotating two or more loading matrices to optimal agreement and simple structure: A comparison and some technical details," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 62(4), pages 545-568, December.
- Henk Kiers, 1997. "Three-mode orthomax rotation," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 62(4), pages 579-598, December.
- Henk Kiers, 1991. "Simple structure in component analysis techniques for mixtures of qualitative and quantitative variables," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 56(2), pages 197-212, June.
- Douglas Clarkson & Robert Jennrich, 1988. "Quartic rotation criteria and algorithms," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 53(2), pages 251-259, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.