Admissible probability measurement procedures
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 31 (1966)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charles F. Manski, 2004.
"Interpreting the Predictions of Prediction Markets,"
NBER Working Papers
10359, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Manski, Charles F., 2006. "Interpreting the predictions of prediction markets," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 91(3), pages 425-429, June.
- Geweke, John & Amisano, Gianni, 2011.
"Optimal prediction pools,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 164(1), pages 130-141, September.
- Victor Jose, 2009. "A Characterization for the Spherical Scoring Rule," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 66(3), pages 263-281, March.
- R. Winkler & Javier Muñoz & José Cervera & José Bernardo & Gail Blattenberger & Joseph Kadane & Dennis Lindley & Allan Murphy & Robert Oliver & David Ríos-Insua, 1996. "Scoring rules and the evaluation of probabilities," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 1-60, June.
- George Duncan & E. Milton, 1978. "Multiple-answer multiple-choice test items: Responding and scoring through bayes and minimax strategies," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 43-57, March.
- George Duncan, 1978. "Binary action based estimation of propensities," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 93-107, March.
- Robert Clemen, 2002. "Incentive contrats and strictly proper scoring rules," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 167-189, June.
- Miller, Nolan & Resnick, Paul & Zeckhauser, Richard, 2002. "Eliciting Honest Feedback in Electronic Markets," Working Paper Series rwp02-039, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.