On the statistical treatment of residuals in factor analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 27 (1962)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- P. Dwyer, 1940. "The evaluation of multiple and partial correlation coefficients from the factorial matrix," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 211-232, September.
- Dayle Rippe, 1953. "Application of a large sampling criterion to some sampling problems in factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 191-205, September.
- Henry Kaiser, 1958. "The varimax criterion for analytic rotation in factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 187-200, September.
- Frederick Davis, 1944. "Fundamental factors of comprehension in reading," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 185-197, September.
- Robert Chapman, 1948. "The MacQuarrie test for mechanical ability," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 175-179, September.
- C. Rao, 1955. "Estimation and tests of significance in factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 93-111, June.
- Walter Ledermann, 1939. "On a shortened method of estimation of mental factors by regression," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 109-116, June.
- K. Jöreskog, 1969. "Efficient estimation in image factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 51-75, March.
- Scott, John T., Jr., 1976. "Combining Regression And Factor Analysis For Use In Agricultural Economics Research," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 8(02), December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.