An inter-battery method of factor analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 23 (1958)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Paul Hoel, 1939. "A significance test for minimum rank in factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 245-253, December.
- Quinn McNemar, 1951. "The factors in factoring behavior," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 353-359, December.
- Dayle Rippe, 1953. "Application of a large sampling criterion to some sampling problems in factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 191-205, September.
- Quinn McNemar, 1941. "On the sampling errors of factor loadings," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 141-152, June.
- Haruhiko Ogasawara, 2009. "Asymptotic expansions in the singular value decomposition for cross covariance and correlation under nonnormality," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 61(4), pages 995-1017, December.
- Balbi, S & Esposito, V, 2000. "Rotated canonical analysis onto a reference subspace," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 32(3-4), pages 395-410, January.
- Arthur Tenenhaus & Michel Tenenhaus, 2011. "Regularized Generalized Canonical Correlation Analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 76(2), pages 257-284, April.
- Vivien, Myrtille & Sabatier, Robert, 2004. "A generalization of STATIS-ACT strategy: DO-ACT for two multiblocks tables," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 155-171, May.
- Bai, Jushan & Li, Kunpeng, 2010. "Theory and methods of panel data models with interactive effects," MPRA Paper 43441, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2012.
- Tenenhaus, Arthur & Giron, Alain & Viennet, Emmanuel & Bera, Michel & Saporta, Gilbert & Fertil, Bernard, 2007. "Kernel logistic PLS: A tool for supervised nonlinear dimensionality reduction and binary classification," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(9), pages 4083-4100, May.
- Boik, Robert J., 1998. "A Local Parameterization of Orthogonal and Semi-Orthogonal Matrices with Applications," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 244-276, November.
- Tenenhaus, Michel & Vinzi, Vincenzo Esposito & Chatelin, Yves-Marie & Lauro, Carlo, 2005. "PLS path modeling," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 159-205, January.
- Harry Harman, 1969. "Retrospective anticipation," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 34(4), pages 407-420, December.
- Cajo Braak, 1990. "Interpreting canonical correlation analysis through biplots of structure correlations and weights," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 55(3), pages 519-531, September.
- Kazi-Aoual, Frederique & Hitier, Simon & Sabatier, Robert & Lebreton, Jean-Dominique, 1995. "Refined approximations to permutation tests for multivariate inference," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 643-656, December.
- Perignon, Christophe & Smith, Daniel R. & Villa, Christophe, 2007. "Why common factors in international bond returns are not so common," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 284-304, March.
- Ogasawara, Haruhiko, 2007. "Asymptotic expansions of the distributions of estimators in canonical correlation analysis under nonnormality," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 98(9), pages 1726-1750, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.