Efficient estimation and local identification in latent class analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 21 (1956)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- T. Anderson, 1954. "On estimation of parameters in latent structure analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 1-10, March.
- Anton Formann & Ivo Ponocny, 2002. "Latent change classes in dichotomous data," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 67(3), pages 437-457, September.
- Frank Rijmen & Paul Boeck & Han Maas, 2005. "An IRT Model with a Parameter-Driven Process for Change," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 70(4), pages 651-669, December.
- Robert Mislevy & Mark Wilson, 1996. "Marginal maximum likelihood estimation for a psychometric model of discontinuous development," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 61(1), pages 41-71, March.
- K. Humphreys & D. Titterington, 2003. "Variational approximations for categorical causal modeling with latent variables," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 68(3), pages 391-412, September.
- Henk Kelderman, 1989. "Item bias detection using loglinear irt," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 54(4), pages 681-697, September.
- Paul Westers & Henk Kelderman, 1992. "Examining differential item functioning due to item difficulty and alternative attractiveness," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 57(1), pages 107-118, March.
- Perez-Mayo, Jesus, 2003. "Measuring deprivation in Spain," IRISS Working Paper Series 2003-09, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Guan-Hua Huang & Karen Bandeen-Roche, 2004. "Building an identifiable latent class model with covariate effects on underlying and measured variables," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 69(1), pages 5-32, March.
- Bartolucci, Francesco & Farcomeni, Alessio & Pennoni, Fulvia, 2012. "Latent Markov models: a review of a general framework for the analysis of longitudinal data with covariates," MPRA Paper 39023, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.