Efficient estimation and local identification in latent class analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 21 (1956)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- T. Anderson, 1954. "On estimation of parameters in latent structure analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 1-10, March.
- Guan-Hua Huang & Karen Bandeen-Roche, 2004. "Building an identifiable latent class model with covariate effects on underlying and measured variables," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 69(1), pages 5-32, March.
- Robert Mislevy & Mark Wilson, 1996. "Marginal maximum likelihood estimation for a psychometric model of discontinuous development," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 61(1), pages 41-71, March.
- Bartolucci, Francesco & Farcomeni, Alessio & Pennoni, Fulvia, 2012. "Latent Markov models: a review of a general framework for the analysis of longitudinal data with covariates," MPRA Paper 39023, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Perez-Mayo, Jesus, 2003. "Measuring deprivation in Spain," IRISS Working Paper Series 2003-09, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Henk Kelderman, 1989. "Item bias detection using loglinear irt," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 54(4), pages 681-697, September.
- K. Humphreys & D. Titterington, 2003. "Variational approximations for categorical causal modeling with latent variables," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 68(3), pages 391-412, September.
- Paul Westers & Henk Kelderman, 1992. "Examining differential item functioning due to item difficulty and alternative attractiveness," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 57(1), pages 107-118, March.
- Anton Formann & Ivo Ponocny, 2002. "Latent change classes in dichotomous data," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 67(3), pages 437-457, September.
- Frank Rijmen & Paul Boeck & Han Maas, 2005. "An IRT Model with a Parameter-Driven Process for Change," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 70(4), pages 651-669, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.