The additive constant problem in multidimensional scaling
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 21 (1956)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Louis Guttman, 1944. "General theory and methods for matric factoring," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 1-16, March.
- C. Horan, 1969. "Multidimensional scaling: Combining observations when individuals have different perceptual structures," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 139-165, June.
- Venera Tomaselli, 1996. "Multivariate statistical techniques and sociological research," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 253-276, August.
- Warren Torgerson, 1965. "Multidimensional scaling of similarity," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 30(4), pages 379-393, December.
- Takayuki Saito, 1978. "The problem of the additive constant and eigenvalues in metric multidimensional scaling," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 193-201, June.
- Ledyard Tucker & Samuel Messick, 1963. "An individual differences model for multidimensional scaling," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 28(4), pages 333-367, December.
- Lee Cooper, 1972. "A new solution to the additive constant problem in metric multidimensional scaling," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 311-322, September.
- Yoshio Takane & Forrest Young & Jan Leeuw, 1977. "Nonmetric individual differences multidimensional scaling: An alternating least squares method with optimal scaling features," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 7-67, March.
- Jan Leeuw & Jacqueline Meulman, 1986. "A special Jackknife for Multidimensional Scaling," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 97-112, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.