An extension of Anderson's solution for the latent structure equations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 20 (1955)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- T. Anderson, 1954. "On estimation of parameters in latent structure analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 1-10, March.
- Hiroyuki Kasahara & Katsumi Shimotsu, 2006.
"Nonparametric Identification and Estimation of Finite Mixture Models of Dynamic Discrete Choices,"
1092, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Hiroyuki Kasahara & Katsumi Shimotsu, 2006. "Nonparametric Identification and Estimation of Finite Mixture Models of Dynamic Discrete Choices," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 20065, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- W. Gibson, 1962. "Extending latent class solutions to other variables," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 73-81, March.
- W. Gibson, 1956. "Proportional profiles and latent structure," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 135-144, June.
- Hiroyuki Kasahara & Katsumi Shimotsu, 2007. "Nonparametric Identification and Estimation of Multivariate Mixtures," Working Papers 1153, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- W. Gibson, 1959. "Three multivariate models: Factor analysis, latent structure analysis, and latent profile analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 229-252, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.