On estimation of parameters in latent structure analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 19 (1954)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- W. Gibson, 1959. "Three multivariate models: Factor analysis, latent structure analysis, and latent profile analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 229-252, September.
- Hiroyuki Kasahara & Katsumi Shimotsu, 2006.
"Nonparametric Identification and Estimation of Finite Mixture Models of Dynamic Discrete Choices,"
1092, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Hiroyuki Kasahara & Katsumi Shimotsu, 2006. "Nonparametric Identification and Estimation of Finite Mixture Models of Dynamic Discrete Choices," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 20065, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Leo Goodman, 1979. "On the estimation of parameters in latent structure analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 123-128, March.
- W. Gibson, 1956. "Proportional profiles and latent structure," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 135-144, June.
- W. Gibson, 1955. "An extension of Anderson's solution for the latent structure equations," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 69-73, March.
- Richard McHugh, 1956. "Efficient estimation and local identification in latent class analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 21(4), pages 331-347, December.
- Albert Madansky, 1960. "Determinantal methods in latent class analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 183-198, June.
- Hiroyuki Kasahara & Katsumi Shimotsu, 2007. "Nonparametric Identification and Estimation of Multivariate Mixtures," Working Papers 1153, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- W. Gibson, 1962. "Extending latent class solutions to other variables," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 73-81, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.