An internal consistency check for scale values determined by the method of successive intervals
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 17 (1952)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Milton Saffir, 1937. "A comparative study of scales constructed by three psychophysical methods," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 179-198, September.
- Clyde Coombs, 1954. "A method for the study of interstimulus similarity," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 183-194, September.
- Raymond Burros, 1955. "The estimation of the discriminal dispersion in the method of successive intervals," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 20(4), pages 299-305, December.
- David Andrich, 1982. "An extension of the rasch model for ratings providing both location and dispersion parameters," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 105-113, March.
- William Rozeboom & Lyle Jones, 1956. "The validity of the successive intervals method of psychometric scaling," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 165-183, June.
- Samson B. Adebayo, 2004. "Bayesian geoadditive modelling of breastfeeding initiation in Nigeria," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(2), pages 267-281.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.