Inefficiency caused by random matching and heterogeneity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Portuguese Economic Journal.
Volume (Year): 9 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10258/index.htm
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure and Pricing
- D5 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Artyom Shneyerov & Adam Chi Leung Won, 2008.
"The Rate of Convergence to Perfect Competition of Matching and Bargaining Mechanisms,"
1467, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Shneyerov, Artyom & Wong, Adam Chi Leung, 2010. "The rate of convergence to perfect competition of matching and bargaining mechanisms," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 145(3), pages 1164-1187, May.
- Stephan Lauermann, 2013.
"Dynamic Matching and Bargaining Games: A General Approach,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 103(2), pages 663-89, April.
- Lauermann, Stephan, 2011. "Dynamic matching and bargaining games: A general approach," MPRA Paper 31717, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Max Planck Institute & Stephan Lauermann, 2007. "Dynamic Matching and Bargaining Games: A General Approach," 2007 Meeting Papers 269, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Gale, D. & Sabourian, H., 2003.
"Markov Equilibria in Dynamic Matching and Bargaining Games,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
0322, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Gale, Douglas & Sabourian, Hamid, 2006. "Markov equilibria in dynamic matching and bargaining games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 336-352, February.
- John Kennes & Benoit Julien & Ian King, 2002.
"The Mortensen Rule and Efficient Coordination Unemployment,"
- Julien, Benoit & Kennes, John & King, Ian, 2006. "The Mortensen rule and efficient coordination unemployment," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 149-155, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.