Learning to update your reservation wage while looking for a new job
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Portuguese Economic Journal.
Volume (Year): 5 (2006)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10258/index.htm
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J33 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Compensation Packages; Payment Methods
- J63 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Turnover; Vacancies; Layoffs
- J65 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment Insurance; Severance Pay; Plant Closings
- C42 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Survey Methods
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Joseph G. Altonji & Charles R. Pierret, 1997.
"Employer learning and statistical discrimination,"
Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues
WP-97-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Joseph G. Altonji & Charles R. Pierret, . "Employer Learning and Statistical Discrimination," IPR working papers 97-18, Institute for Policy Resarch at Northwestern University.
- Joseph G. Altonji & Charles R. Pierret, 1997. "Employer Learning and Statistical Discrimination," NBER Working Papers 6279, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bloemen, H.G. & Stancanelli, E.G.F., 1997.
"Individual Wealth, Reservation Wages and Transitions into Employment,"
1997-02, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Bloemen, Hans G & Stancanelli, Elena G F, 2001. "Individual Wealth, Reservation Wages, and Transitions into Employment," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 19(2), pages 400-439, April.
- Stancanelli, E.G.F. & Bloemen, H.G., 1997. "Individual wealth, reservation wages and transitions into employment," Discussion Paper 9702, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Hans Bloemen & Elena Stancanelli, 2001. "Individual Wealth, Reservation Wages, and Transitions into Employment," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/9704, Sciences Po.
- Burdett, Kenneth & Vishwanath, Tara, 1988. "Declining Reservation Wages and Learning," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(4), pages 655-65, October.
- Thomas J. Dohmen & Ben Kriechel & Gerard A. Pfann, 2004.
"Monkey bars and ladders: The importance of lateral and vertical job mobility in internal labor market careers,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 193-228, 06.
- Dohmen, Thomas & Kriechel, Ben & Pfann, Gerard A., 2003. "Monkey Bars and Ladders: The Importance of Lateral and Vertical Job Mobility in Internal Labor Market Careers," IZA Discussion Papers 867, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Amelie Constant & Annabelle Krause & Ulf Rinne & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2010.
"Reservation Wages of First and Second Generation Migrants,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
1089, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Constant, Amelie & Krause, Annabelle & Rinne, Ulf & Zimmermann, Klaus F, 2011. "Reservation Wages of First and Second Generation Migrants," CEPR Discussion Papers 8208, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Constant, Amelie F. & Krause, Annabelle & Rinne, Ulf & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2010. "Reservation Wages of First and Second Generation Migrants," IZA Discussion Papers 5396, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.