Barriers to technological adoption in Spain and Portugal
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Portuguese Economic Journal.
Volume (Year): 10 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10258/index.htm
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E20 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- O11 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O33 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fulvio Castellacci, 2001. "A Technology-gap Approach to Cumulative Growth -Toward an Integrated Model Empirical Evidence for Spain, 1960-1997," DRUID Working Papers 01-04, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- L. Rachel Ngai, 2003.
"Barriers and the Transition to Modern Growth,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0561, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Liwa Rachel Ngai, 2000. "Barriers and the Transition to Modern Growth," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1578, Econometric Society.
- Pedro Portugal & Olivier Blanchard, 2001. "What Hides Behind an Unemployment Rate: Comparing Portuguese and U.S. Labor Markets," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(1), pages 187-207, March.
- Torfinn Harding & Jørn Rattsø, 2005.
"The Barrier Model of Productivity Growth: South Africa,"
Working Paper Series
4805, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Torfinn Harding & Jørn Rattsø, 2005. "The barrier model of productivity growth: South Africa," Discussion Papers 425, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- V. V. Chari & Patrick J. Kehoe & Ellen R. McGrattan, 2007.
"Business Cycle Accounting,"
Econometric Society, vol. 75(3), pages 781-836, 05.
- V V Chari & Patrick J Kehoe & Ellen R. McGrattan, 2003. "Business Cycle Accounting," Levine's Bibliography 506439000000000421, UCLA Department of Economics.
- V. V. Chari & Patrick J. Kehoe & Ellen R. McGrattan, 2006. "Business cycle accounting," Staff Report 328, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- V.V. Chari & Patrick J. Kehoe & Ellen McGrattan, 2004. "Business Cycle Accounting," NBER Working Papers 10351, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- V. V. Chari & Patrick J. Kehoe & Ellen R. McGrattan, 2002. "Business cycle accounting," Working Papers 625, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- V. V. Chari & Patrick Kehoe & Ellen McGrattan, 2004. "Business Cycle Accounting," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000560, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Daron Acemoglu & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2001.
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 116(2), pages 563-606, May.
- Acemoglu, D. & Zilibotti, F., 1998. "Productivity Differences," Papers 660, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 2000. "Productivity Differences," CEPR Discussion Papers 2498, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daron Acemoglu & Fabrizio Zilbotti, 1999. "Productivity Differences," NBER Working Papers 6879, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 1998. "Productivity Differences," Seminar Papers 660, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Robert E. Hall & Charles I. Jones, 1999.
"Why Do Some Countries Produce So Much More Output Per Worker Than Others?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 114(1), pages 83-116, February.
- Robert E. Hall & Charles I. Jones, 1999. "Why Do Some Countries Produce So Much More Output per Worker than Others?," NBER Working Papers 6564, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr & Prescott, Edward C, 1971. "Investment Under Uncertainty," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(5), pages 659-81, September.
- Stephen L. Parente & Edward C. Prescott, 1997.
"Monopoly rights: a barrier to riches,"
236, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Parente, Stephen L & Prescott, Edward C, 1994. "Barriers to Technology Adoption and Development," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 102(2), pages 298-321, April.
- Edward C. Prescott, 2002. "Prosperity and Depression," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(2), pages 1-15, May.
- Tiago Cavalcanti, 2007. "Business cycle and level accounting: the case of Portugal," Portuguese Economic Journal, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 47-64, April.
- Cheung, Yin-Wong & Chinn, Menzie David, 1996.
"Deterministic, Stochastic, and Segmented Trends in Aggregate Output: A Cross-Country Analysis,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 48(1), pages 134-62, January.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Menzie Chinn, 1995. "Deterministic, stochastic and segmented trends in aggregate output: A cross-country analysis," Macroeconomics 9508005, EconWPA.
- Diego Comin & Bart Hobijn, 2007. "Implementing Technology," NBER Working Papers 12886, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- World Bank, 2006. "World Development Indicators 2006," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 8151, March.
- Boucekkine, Raouf & Martinez, Blanca, 1999. "Machine Replacement, Technology Adoption and Convergence," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1999025, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Pathak, Saurav & Xavier-Oliveira, Emanuel & Laplume, André O., 2013. "Influence of intellectual property, foreign investment, and technological adoption on technology entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(10), pages 2090-2101.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.