A general class of univariate skew distributions considering Stein’s lemma and infinite divisibility
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Metrika.
Volume (Year): 75 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102509
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Adelchi Azzalini, 2005. "The Skew-normal Distribution and Related Multivariate Families," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics & Finnish Statistical Society & Norwegian Statistical Association & Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 32(2), pages 159-188.
- Ferreira, Jose T.A.S. & Steel, Mark F.J., 2006.
"A Constructive Representation of Univariate Skewed Distributions,"
Journal of the American Statistical Association,
American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 823-829, June.
- Jose T.A.S. Ferreira & Mark F.J. Steel, 2004. "A Constructive Representation of Univariate Skewed Distributions," Econometrics 0403002, EconWPA.
- Branco, Márcia D. & Dey, Dipak K., 2001. "A General Class of Multivariate Skew-Elliptical Distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 99-113, October.
- Hamedani, G.G. & Volkmer, H., 2006. "An inverse problem for a class of continuous distributions with skewness," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(9), pages 945-951, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.