Fuzzy density estimation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Metrika.
Volume (Year): 75 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102509
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Loquin, Kevin & Strauss, Olivier, 2008. "Histogram density estimators based upon a fuzzy partition," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(13), pages 1863-1868, September.
- Lee, Y. K. & Choi, H. & Park, B. U. & Yu, K. S., 2004. "Local likelihood density estimation on random fields," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 68(4), pages 347-357, July.
- Wu, Tiee-Jian & Chen, Ching-Fu & Chen, Huang-Yu, 2007. "A variable bandwidth selector in multivariate kernel density estimation," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 77(4), pages 462-467, February.
- Konstantinos Fokianos, 2004. "Merging information for semiparametric density estimation," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 66(4), pages 941-958.
- Hazelton, Martin L., 2000. "Marginal density estimation from incomplete bivariate data," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 75-84, March.
- Alberts, T. & Karunamuni, R. J., 2003. "A semiparametric method of boundary correction for kernel density estimation," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 287-298, February.
- Viertl, Reinhard, 2006. "Univariate statistical analysis with fuzzy data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 133-147, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.