Connections between uniformity and aberration in general multi-level factorials
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Metrika.
Volume (Year): 73 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102509
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kai-Tai Fang & Dennis K. J. Lin & Min-Qian Liu, 2003. "Optimal mixed-level supersaturated design," Metrika, Springer, vol. 58(3), pages 279-291, December.
- Hong Qin & Na Zou & Kashinath Chatterjee, 2009. "Connection between uniformity and minimum moment aberration," Metrika, Springer, vol. 70(1), pages 79-88, June.
- Hong Qin & Mingyao Ai, 2007. "A note on the connection between uniformity and generalized minimum aberration," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 491-502, September.
- Fang, Kai-Tai & Qin, Hong, 2003. "A note on construction of nearly uniform designs with large number of runs," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 215-224, January.
- Fred J. Hickernell, 2002. "Uniform designs limit aliasing," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 89(4), pages 893-904, December.
- Min-Qian Liu & Fred Hickernell, 2006. "The Relationship Between Discrepancies Defined on a Domain and on its Subset," Metrika, Springer, vol. 63(3), pages 317-327, June.
- Hong Qin & Kai-Tai Fang, 2004. "Discrete discrepancy in factorial designs," Metrika, Springer, vol. 60(1), pages 59-72, 07.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.