Robust explicit estimators of Weibull parameters
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Metrika.
Volume (Year): 73 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102509
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- K. Muralidharan & P. Lathika, 2006. "Analysis of Instantaneous and Early Failures in Weibull Distribution," Metrika, Springer, vol. 64(3), pages 305-316, December.
- Van Aelst, Stefan & Rousseeuw, Peter J., 2000. "Robustness of Deepest Regression," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 82-106, April.
- Neil Marks, 2005. "Estimation of Weibull parameters from common percentiles," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(1), pages 17-24.
- G. Lingappaiah, 1976. "Effect of outliers on the estimation of parameters," Metrika, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 27-30, December.
- Liesa Denecke & Christine Müller, 2014. "New robust tests for the parameters of the Weibull distribution for complete and censored data," Metrika, Springer, vol. 77(5), pages 585-607, July.
- Peter Ruckdeschel & Nataliya Horbenko, 2012. "Yet another breakdown point notion: EFSBP," Metrika, Springer, vol. 75(8), pages 1025-1047, November.
- Asimit, Alexandru V. & Badescu, Alexandru M. & Verdonck, Tim, 2013. "Optimal risk transfer under quantile-based risk measurers," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 252-265.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.