Separating a mixture of two normals with proportional covariances
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Metrika.
Volume (Year): 70 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102509
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Billor, Nedret & Hadi, Ali S. & Velleman, Paul F., 2000. "BACON: blocked adaptive computationally efficient outlier nominators," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 279-298, September.
- Croux, Christophe & Haesbroeck, G & Rousseeuw, Peter, 2002. "Location adjustment for the minimum volume ellipsoid estimator," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/85738, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Croux, Christophe & Haesbroeck, G, 2002. "A note on finite-sample efficiencies of estimators for the minimum volume ellipsoid," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/101152, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Reyen, Salem S. & Miller, John J., 2005. "The moment of inertia and the linear discriminant function," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 39-46, January.
- Caussinus, H. & Fekri, M. & Hakam, S. & Ruiz-Gazen, A., 2003. "A monitoring display of multivariate outliers," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 44(1-2), pages 237-252, October.
- Gabriela Ciuperca & Andrea Ridolfi & Jérome Idier, 2003. "Penalized Maximum Likelihood Estimator for Normal Mixtures," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics & Finnish Statistical Society & Norwegian Statistical Association & Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 30(1), pages 45-59.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.