On statistical inference in concentration measurement
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Metrika.
Volume (Year): 26 (1979)
Issue (Month): 1 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102509
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David E. A. Giles, 2004.
"Calculating a Standard Error for the Gini Coefficient: Some Further Results,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 66(3), pages 425-433, 07.
- David E. A. Giles, 2002. "Calculating a Standard Error for the Gini Coefficient: Some Further Results," Econometrics Working Papers 0202, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Juan Ramón García, . "La desigualdad salarial en España. Efectos de un diseño muestral complejo," Working Papers 2003-26, FEDEA.
- Qin, Yongsong & Rao, J.N.K. & Wu, Changbao, 2010. "Empirical likelihood confidence intervals for the Gini measure of income inequality," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 1429-1435, November.
- Giovanni Maria Giorgi & Paola Palmitesta & Corrado Provasi, 2006. "Asymptotic and bootstrap inference for the generalized Gini indices," Metron - International Journal of Statistics, Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome, vol. 0(1), pages 107-124.
- Emma Sarno, 1998. "A variance stabilizing transformation for the Gini concentration ratio," Statistical Methods and Applications, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 77-91, April.
- Ramos, Héctor M. & Sordo, Miguel A., 2003. "Dispersion measures and dispersive orderings," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 123-131, January.
- Son, Hyun Hwa, 2004. "A note on pro-poor growth," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(3), pages 307-314, March.
- W. Sendler, 1982. "On functionals of order statistics," Metrika, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 19-54, December.
- Miguel Sordo & Héctor Ramos, 2007. "Characterization of stochastic orders by L-functionals," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 249-263, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.