Old and new methods of estimation and the pareto distribution
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Metrika.
Volume (Year): 10 (1966)
Issue (Month): 1 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102509
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel Feenberg & James Poterba, 1993.
"Income Inequality and the Incomes of Very High Income Taxpayers: Evidence from Tax Returns,"
NBER Working Papers
4229, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel R. Feenberg & James M. Poterba, 1993. "Income Inequality and the Incomes of Very High-Income Taxpayers: Evidence from Tax Returns," NBER Chapters, in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 7, pages 145-177 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Feenberg, D.R. & Poterba, J.M., 1992. "Income Inequality and the Incomes of Very High Income Taxpayers: Evidence from Tax Returns," Working papers 92-16, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- H. Malik, 1970. "Estimation of the parameters of the Pareto distribution," Metrika, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 126-132, December.
- Philip Armour & Richard V. Burkhauser & Jeff Larrimore, 2014.
"Using the Pareto Distribution to Improve Estimates of Topcoded Earnings,"
NBER Working Papers
19846, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philip Armour & Richard V. Burkhauser & Jeff Larrimore, 2014. "Using The Pareto Distribution To Improve Estimates Of Topcoded Earnings," Working Papers 14-21, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Walid Abu-Dayyeh & Aissa Assrhani & Kamarulzaman Ibrahim, 2013. "Estimation of the shape and scale parameters of Pareto distribution using ranked set sampling," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 54(1), pages 207-225, February.
- Goerlich, Francisco José & Mas, Matilde, 2008.
"Sobre el tamaño de las ciudades en España. Dos reflexiones y una regularidad empírica,"
15798, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2008.
- Goerlich Gisbert Francisco J. & Mas Ivars Matilde, 2008. "Sobre el tamaño de las ciudades en España: Dos reflexiones y una regularidad empírica," Working Papers 201079, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation.
- Carlo Bianchi & Pasquale Cirillo & Mauro Gallegati & Pietro Vagliasindi, 2007.
"Validating and Calibrating Agent-Based Models: A Case Study,"
Society for Computational Economics, vol. 30(3), pages 245-264, October.
- Pasquale Cirillo & Carlo Bianchi & Mauro Gallegati & Pietro Vagliasindi, 2006. "Validating and Calibrating Agent-based Models: a Case Study," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 277, Society for Computational Economics.
- Bianchi, Carlo & Cirillo, Pasquale & Gallegati, Mauro & Vagliasindi, Pietro A., 2008. "Validation in agent-based models: An investigation on the CATS model," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 67(3-4), pages 947-964, September.
- H. Malik, 1970. "Distribution of product statistics from a Pareto population," Metrika, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 19-22, December.
- Hai-Lin Lu & Shin-Hwa Tao, 2007. "The Estimation of Pareto Distribution by a Weighted Least Square Method," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 41(6), pages 913-926, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.