Old and new methods of estimation and the pareto distribution
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Metrika.
Volume (Year): 10 (1966)
Issue (Month): 1 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102509
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Goerlich Gisbert Francisco J. & Mas Ivars Matilde, 2008.
"Sobre el tamaño de las ciudades en España: Dos reflexiones y una regularidad empírica,"
201079, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation.
- Goerlich, Francisco José & Mas, Matilde, 2008. "Sobre el tamaño de las ciudades en España. Dos reflexiones y una regularidad empírica," MPRA Paper 15798, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2008.
- Daniel R. Feenberg & James M. Poterba, 1993.
"Income Inequality and the Incomes of Very High-Income Taxpayers: Evidence from Tax Returns,"
in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 7, pages 145-177
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel Feenberg & James Poterba, 1992. "Income Inequality and the Incomes of Very High Income Taxpayers: Evidence from Tax Returns," NBER Working Papers 4229, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Feenberg, D.R. & Poterba, J.M., 1992. "Income Inequality and the Incomes of Very High Income Taxpayers: Evidence from Tax Returns," Working papers 92-16, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Pasquale Cirillo & Carlo Bianchi & Mauro Gallegati & Pietro Vagliasindi, 2006.
"Validating and Calibrating Agent-based Models: a Case Study,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2006
277, Society for Computational Economics.
- Carlo Bianchi & Pasquale Cirillo & Mauro Gallegati & Pietro Vagliasindi, 2007. "Validating and Calibrating Agent-Based Models: A Case Study," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 30(3), pages 245-264, October.
- Philip Armour & Richard V. Burkhauser & Jeff Larrimore, 2014.
"Using The Pareto Distribution To Improve Estimates Of Topcoded Earnings,"
14-21, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Philip Armour & Richard V. Burkhauser & Jeff Larrimore, 2014. "Using the Pareto Distribution to Improve Estimates of Topcoded Earnings," NBER Working Papers 19846, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- H. Malik, 1970. "Distribution of product statistics from a Pareto population," Metrika, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 19-22, December.
- H. Malik, 1970. "Estimation of the parameters of the Pareto distribution," Metrika, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 126-132, December.
- Bianchi, Carlo & Cirillo, Pasquale & Gallegati, Mauro & Vagliasindi, Pietro A., 2008. "Validation in agent-based models: An investigation on the CATS model," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 67(3-4), pages 947-964, September.
- Hai-Lin Lu & Shin-Hwa Tao, 2007. "The Estimation of Pareto Distribution by a Weighted Least Square Method," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 41(6), pages 913-926, December.
- Walid Abu-Dayyeh & Aissa Assrhani & Kamarulzaman Ibrahim, 2013. "Estimation of the shape and scale parameters of Pareto distribution using ranked set sampling," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 54(1), pages 207-225, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.