Fractions of permanence – Squaring the cycle of sink carbon accounting
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change.
Volume (Year): 7 (2002)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11027
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dutschke, Michael, 2001. "Permanence of CDM forests or non-permanence of land use related carbon credits?," HWWA Discussion Papers 134, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Chomitz, Kenneth M. & Thomas, Timothy S., 2001. "Geographic patterns of land use and land intensity in the Brazilian Amazon," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2687, The World Bank.
- Pedro Moura Costa & Charlie Wilson, 2000. "An equivalence factor between CO2 avoidedemissions and sequestration – description andapplications in forestry," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 51-60, March.
- Rehdanz, Katrin & Tol, Richard S.J. & Wetzel, Patrick, 2006.
"Ocean carbon sinks and international climate policy,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(18), pages 3516-3526, December.
- Katrin Rehdanz & Richard S.J. Tol & Patrick Wetzel, 2005. "Ocean Carbon Sinks And International Climate Policy," Working Papers FNU-60, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Feb 2005.
- Ian A. MacKenzie & Markus Ohndorf & Charles Palmer, 2010.
"Enforcement-proof contracts with moral hazard in precaution: ensuring ‘permanence’ in carbon sequestration,"
Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment Working Papers
27, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Ian A. MacKenzie & Markus Ohndorf & Charles Palmer, 2012. "Enforcement-proof contracts with moral hazard in precaution: ensuring 'permanence' in carbon sequestration," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 64(2), pages 350-374, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.