Impacts of climate factors on yields for selected crops in the Southern Turkey
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change.
Volume (Year): 7 (2002)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11027
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Daniel A. Sumner & Daniel G. Hallstrom & Hyunok Lee, 1998. "Trade Policy and the Effects of Climate Forecasts on Agricultural Markets," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(5), pages 1102-1108.
- Bacsi, Z. & Thornton, P. K. & Dent, J. B., 1991. "Impacts of future climate change on Hungarian crop production: An application of crop growth simulation models," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 435-450.
- Hansen, LeRoy T., 1991. "Farmer Response to Changes in Climate: The Case of Corn Production," Journal of Agricultural Economics Research, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, issue 4.
- James Risbey & Milind Kandlikar & Hadi Dowlatabadi & Dean Graetz, 1999. "Scale, context, and decision making in agricultural adaptation to climate variability and change," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 137-165, June.
- Mendelsohn, Robert & Nordhaus, William D & Shaw, Daigee, 1994. "The Impact of Global Warming on Agriculture: A Ricardian Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(4), pages 753-71, September.
- Svetlana Mizina & Joel Smith & Erwin Gossen & Karl Spiecker & Stephen Witkowski, 1999. "An evaluation of adaptation options for climate change impacts on agriculture in Kazakhstan," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 25-41, March.
- Barry Smit & Mark Skinner, 2002. "Adaptation options in agriculture to climate change: a typology," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 85-114, March.
- Robin Leichenko & Karen O'Brien, 2002. "The Dynamics of Rural Vulnerability to Global Change: The Case of southern Africa," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 1-18, March.
- Walburger, Allan M. & Klein, Kurt K., 1998. "Impacts Of Global Warming On Cropping Practices In Alberta," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20943, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Dinar, A. & Mendelsohn, R. & Evenson, R. & Parikh, J. & Sanghi, A. & Kumar, K. & McKinsey, J. & Lonergen, S., 1998. "Measuring the Impact of CLimate Change on Indian Agriculture," Papers 402, World Bank - Technical Papers.
- Jean-Phillipe Brassard & Bhawan Singh, 2008. "Impacts of climate change and CO 2 increase on agricultural production and adaptation options for Southern Québec, Canada," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 241-265, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.