Ancillary impacts of energy-related climate change mitigation options in Africa’s least developed countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change.
Volume (Year): 16 (2011)
Issue (Month): 7 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11027
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pittel, Karen & Rübbelke, Dirk T.G., 2008.
"Climate policy and ancillary benefits: A survey and integration into the modelling of international negotiations on climate change,"
Elsevier, vol. 68(1-2), pages 210-220, December.
- Pittel, Karen & Rübbelke, Dirk T. G., 2007. "Climate Policy and Ancillary Benefits: A Survey and Integration into the Modelling of International Negotiations on Climate Change," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-064, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Waka Cheung & Yew-Kwang Ng, 2007.
"Duality in an Industry with Fluctuating Demand,"
Annals of Economics and Finance,
Society for AEF, vol. 8(2), pages 229-250, November.
- Foster, Vivien & Steinbuks, Jevgenijs, 2009. "Paying the price for unreliable power supplies : in-house generation of electricity by firms in Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4913, The World Bank.
- Bryan, Elizabeth & Akpalu, Wisdom & Ringler, Claudia & Yesuf, Mahmud, 2008. "Global carbon markets: Are there opportunities for Sub-Saharan Africa?," Research briefs 15(13), International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Akimoto, Keigo & Sano, Fuminori & Homma, Takashi & Oda, Junichiro & Nagashima, Miyuki & Kii, Masanobu, 2010. "Estimates of GHG emission reduction potential by country, sector, and cost," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 3384-3393, July.
- Supriyo De & Dilip Dutta, 2007. "Impact of Intangible Capital on Productivity and Growth: Lessons from the Indian Information Technology Software Industry," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 83(s1), pages S73-S86, 09.
- Mulugetta, Yacob & Urban, Frauke, 2010. "Deliberating on low carbon development," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(12), pages 7546-7549, December.
- Bryan, Elizabeth & Akpalu, Wisdom & Yesuf, Mahmud & Ringler, Claudia, 2008. "Global carbon markets: Are there opportunities for Sub-Saharan Africa?," IFPRI discussion papers 832, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Sheng-Syan Chen & Tsai-Yen Chung & Kim Wai Ho & Cheng-Few Lee, 2007. "Intra-Industry Effects of Delayed New Product Introductions," Review of Pacific Basin Financial Markets and Policies (RPBFMP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 10(03), pages 415-443.
- Deichmann, Uwe & Meisner, Craig & Murray, Siobhan & Wheeler, David, 2010.
"The economics of renewable energy expansion in rural Sub-Saharan Africa,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
5193, The World Bank.
- Deichmann, Uwe & Meisner, Craig & Murray, Siobhan & Wheeler, David, 2011. "The economics of renewable energy expansion in rural Sub-Saharan Africa," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 215-227, January.
- Tay-Cheng Ma, 2007. "Import quotas, price ceilings, and pricing behavior in Taiwan's flour industry," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(1), pages 1-15.
- Ezzati, Majid & Kammen, Daniel, 2002. "The Health Impacts of Exposure to Indoor Air Pollution from Solid Fuels in Developing Countries: Knowledge, Gaps, and Data Needs," Discussion Papers dp-02-24, Resources For the Future.
- repec:ind:iegddp:25 is not listed on IDEAS
- Watanabe, Michio & Tanaka, Katsuya, 2007. "Efficiency analysis of Chinese industry: A directional distance function approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 6323-6331, December.
- Benjamin Bridgman & Shi Qi & James Schmitz, 2006.
"Does Regulation Reduce Productivity? Evidence From Regulation of the U.S. Beet-Sugar Manufacturing Industry During the Sugar Acts, 1934-74,"
2006 Meeting Papers
438, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Benjamin Bridgman & Shi Qi & James A. Schmitz, Jr., 2007. "Does regulation reduce productivity? Evidence from regulation of the U.S. beet-sugar manufacturing industry during the Sugar Acts, 1934-74," Staff Report 389, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- van Asselt, Harro & Brewer, Thomas, 2010. "Addressing competitiveness and leakage concerns in climate policy: An analysis of border adjustment measures in the US and the EU," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 42-51, January.
- Dale Jorgenson & Mun Ho & Jon Samuels & Kevin Stiroh, 2007. "Industry Origins of the American Productivity Resurgence," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 229-252.
- Unruh, Gregory C., 2000. "Understanding carbon lock-in," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 817-830, October.
- Hu, Shuhe & Wang, Xuejun & Li, Xiaoqin & Zhang, Yuanyuan, 2009. "Comments on the paper: A bilateral inequality on the Borel-Cantelli Lemma," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(7), pages 889-893, April.
- Yao, Shujie & Han, Zhongwei & Feng, Genfu, 2007. "On technical efficiency of China's insurance industry after WTO accession," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 66-86.
- Emma Paulsson, 2009. "A review of the CDM literature: from fine-tuning to critical scrutiny?," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 63-80, February.
- Jeffrey I. Bernstein & Theofanis P. Mamuneas, 2007.
"Public Infrastructure, Input Efficiency and Productivity Growth in the Canadian Food Processing Industry,"
0703, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- Jeffrey Bernstein & Theofanis Mamuneas, 2008. "Public infrastructure, input efficiency and productivity growth in the Canadian food processing industry," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 1-13, February.
- Beena, S, 2006. "Mergers and Acquisitions in the Indian Pharmaceutical Industry: Nature, Structure and Performance," MPRA Paper 8144, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Jun 2007.
- Sarkar, Ashok & Singh, Jas, 2010. "Financing energy efficiency in developing countries--lessons learned and remaining challenges," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 5560-5571, October.
- Marcus Wagner, 2004. "The Porter Hypothesis Revisited: A Literature Review of Theoretical Models and Empirical Tests," Public Economics 0407014, EconWPA.
- Johannes Bollen & Bruno Guay & Stéphanie Jamet & Jan Corfee-Morlot, 2009. "Co-Benefits of Climate Change Mitigation Policies: Literature Review and New Results," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 693, OECD Publishing.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.