Ancillary impacts of energy-related climate change mitigation options in Africa’s least developed countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change.
Volume (Year): 16 (2011)
Issue (Month): 7 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11027
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jeffrey Bernstein & Theofanis Mamuneas, 2008.
"Public infrastructure, input efficiency and productivity growth in the Canadian food processing industry,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 1-13, February.
- Jeffrey I. Bernstein & Theofanis P. Mamuneas, 2007. "Public Infrastructure, Input Efficiency and Productivity Growth in the Canadian Food Processing Industry," Working Papers 0703, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- van Asselt, Harro & Brewer, Thomas, 2010. "Addressing competitiveness and leakage concerns in climate policy: An analysis of border adjustment measures in the US and the EU," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 42-51, January.
- Marcus Wagner, 2004. "The Porter Hypothesis Revisited: A Literature Review of Theoretical Models and Empirical Tests," Public Economics 0407014, EconWPA.
- Emma Paulsson, 2009. "A review of the CDM literature: from fine-tuning to critical scrutiny?," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 63-80, February.
- Deichmann, Uwe & Meisner, Craig & Murray, Siobhan & Wheeler, David, 2011.
"The economics of renewable energy expansion in rural Sub-Saharan Africa,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 215-227, January.
- Deichmann, Uwe & Meisner, Craig & Murray, Siobhan & Wheeler, David, 2010. "The economics of renewable energy expansion in rural Sub-Saharan Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5193, The World Bank.
- Bryan, Elizabeth & Akpalu, Wisdom & Yesuf, Mahmud & Ringler, Claudia, 2008. "Global carbon markets: Are there opportunities for Sub-Saharan Africa?," IFPRI discussion papers 832, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Waka Cheung & Yew-Kwang Ng, 2007.
"Duality in an Industry with Fluctuating Demand,"
Monash Economics Working Papers
37-07, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Unruh, Gregory C., 2000. "Understanding carbon lock-in," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 817-830, October.
- Watanabe, Michio & Tanaka, Katsuya, 2007. "Efficiency analysis of Chinese industry: A directional distance function approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 6323-6331, December.
- Johannes Bollen & Bruno Guay & Stéphanie Jamet & Jan Corfee-Morlot, 2009. "Co-Benefits of Climate Change Mitigation Policies: Literature Review and New Results," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 693, OECD Publishing.
- Ezzati, Majid & Kammen, Daniel, 2002. "The Health Impacts of Exposure to Indoor Air Pollution from Solid Fuels in Developing Countries: Knowledge, Gaps, and Data Needs," Discussion Papers dp-02-24, Resources For the Future.
- Beena, S, 2006. "Mergers and Acquisitions in the Indian Pharmaceutical Industry: Nature, Structure and Performance," MPRA Paper 8144, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Jun 2007.
- Supriyo De & Dilip Dutta, 2007. "Impact of Intangible Capital on Productivity and Growth: Lessons from the Indian Information Technology Software Industry," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 83(s1), pages S73-S86, 09.
- Sheng-Syan Chen & Tsai-Yen Chung & Kim Wai Ho & Cheng-Few Lee, 2007. "Intra-Industry Effects of Delayed New Product Introductions," Review of Pacific Basin Financial Markets and Policies (RPBFMP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 10(03), pages 415-443.
- Akimoto, Keigo & Sano, Fuminori & Homma, Takashi & Oda, Junichiro & Nagashima, Miyuki & Kii, Masanobu, 2010. "Estimates of GHG emission reduction potential by country, sector, and cost," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 3384-3393, July.
- Dale Jorgenson & Mun Ho & Jon Samuels & Kevin Stiroh, 2007. "Industry Origins of the American Productivity Resurgence," Economic Systems Research, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 229-252.
- Pittel, Karen & Rübbelke, Dirk T.G., 2008.
"Climate policy and ancillary benefits: A survey and integration into the modelling of international negotiations on climate change,"
Elsevier, vol. 68(1-2), pages 210-220, December.
- Pittel, Karen & Rübbelke, Dirk T. G., 2007. "Climate Policy and Ancillary Benefits: A Survey and Integration into the Modelling of International Negotiations on Climate Change," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-064, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Mulugetta, Yacob & Urban, Frauke, 2010. "Deliberating on low carbon development," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(12), pages 7546-7549, December.
- Sarkar, Ashok & Singh, Jas, 2010. "Financing energy efficiency in developing countries--lessons learned and remaining challenges," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 5560-5571, October.
- Bryan, Elizabeth & Akpalu, Wisdom & Ringler, Claudia & Yesuf, Mahmud, 2008. "Global carbon markets: Are there opportunities for Sub-Saharan Africa?," Research briefs 15(13), International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Benjamin Bridgman & Shi Qi & James Schmitz, 2006.
"Does Regulation Reduce Productivity? Evidence From Regulation of the U.S. Beet-Sugar Manufacturing Industry During the Sugar Acts, 1934-74,"
2006 Meeting Papers
438, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Benjamin Bridgman & Shi Qi & James A. Schmitz, Jr., 2007. "Does regulation reduce productivity? Evidence from regulation of the U.S. beet-sugar manufacturing industry during the Sugar Acts, 1934-74," Staff Report 389, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Foster, Vivien & Steinbuks, Jevgenijs, 2009. "Paying the price for unreliable power supplies : in-house generation of electricity by firms in Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4913, The World Bank.
- repec:ind:iegddp:25 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hu, Shuhe & Wang, Xuejun & Li, Xiaoqin & Zhang, Yuanyuan, 2009. "Comments on the paper: A bilateral inequality on the Borel-Cantelli Lemma," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(7), pages 889-893, April.
- Yao, Shujie & Han, Zhongwei & Feng, Genfu, 2007. "On technical efficiency of China's insurance industry after WTO accession," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 66-86.
- Tay-Cheng Ma, 2007. "Import quotas, price ceilings, and pricing behavior in Taiwan's flour industry," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(1), pages 1-15.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.