Climate adaptation planning in practice: an evaluation of adaptation plans from three developed nations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change.
Volume (Year): 16 (2011)
Issue (Month): 4 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11027
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Oecd, 2006. "Progress on Adaptation to Climate Change in Developed Countries: An Analysis of Broad Trends," OECD Papers, OECD Publishing, vol. 6(2), pages 1-53.
- Shimpei Iwasaki & Bam Razafindrabe & Rajib Shaw, 2009. "Fishery livelihoods and adaptation to climate change: a case study of Chilika lagoon, India," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 339-355, April.
- Fankhauser, Samuel & Smith, Joel B. & Tol, Richard S. J., 1999. "Weathering climate change: some simple rules to guide adaptation decisions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 67-78, July.
- Ellis, Frank, 2000. "Rural Livelihoods and Diversity in Developing Countries," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198296966.
- Thomas Measham & Benjamin Preston & Timothy Smith & Cassandra Brooke & Russell Gorddard & Geoff Withycombe & Craig Morrison, 2011. "Adapting to climate change through local municipal planning: barriers and challenges," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 16(8), pages 889-909, December.
- Kai A. Konrad & Marcel Thum, 2012.
"The Role of Economic Policy in Climate Change Adaptation,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3959, CESifo Group Munich.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Thum, Marcel, 2012. "The role of economic policy in climate change adaptation," EIB Working Papers 2012/02, European Investment Bank (EIB).
- Jeremy Martinich & James Neumann & Lindsay Ludwig & Lesley Jantarasami, 2013. "Risks of sea level rise to disadvantaged communities in the United States," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 169-185, February.
- Susanne Moser, 2012. "Adaptation, mitigation, and their disharmonious discontents: an essay," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 111(2), pages 165-175, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.